For middle-market and national accounts, this program includes options (combined or separate) for Workers Compensation, Commercial Auto Liability, and General Liability.
- Available in all states with “A” rated, A.M
- The best insurance companies
- Risk assumption required for these programs ranges from moderate to high
- Deductibles start as low as $200,000 for Workers Compensation and $100,000 for both General Liability and Auto Liability
Our programs are designed for clients willing to assume additional risk in return for greater potential reward. The large deductible programs can dramatically improve cash flow while reducing expenses. Collateral (letter of credit, cash or trust) is typically required in an amount equal to total expected claims.
For middle-market accounts, these programs include options (combined or separate) for Workers Compensation, Commercial Auto Liability, and General Liability.
- Incurred and paid loss retro programs are available in all states with “A” rated carrier partners
- Risk assumption required for these programs ranges from minimal to moderate
The program is designed for clients seeking to reduce their ultimate risk cost based on favorable loss experience. Premium deferrals are often utilized to reduce cash outlay. Premiums are adjusted based upon the insured’s actual loss experience; the ultimate risk cost is contained by limiting the insured’s liability on each individual claim as well as the total of all claims.
Many middle-market companies are unable or unwilling to assume the amount of risk required by traditional large deductible and retro programs. Risk Partners responds with a hybrid program designed to:
- Lower the premium charge
- Reduce fixed costs
- Reduce required collateral amount
- Provide non-stacking collateral requirements
- Spread collateral payments (often over 12 months)
In many cases, the total pay-in amount (premium and loss fund plus collateral) has been competitive with the expiring guaranteed cost premium, while also providing the opportunity for a return of underwriting profit.
The lines of coverage addressed by our casualty placement team include General Liability, Umbrella Liability, Excess Liability, Automobile Liability, Workers Compensation, and Specialty Coverage Placements (Bermuda and London Markets).
- All carriers used by Risk Partners have a minimum A.M. Best’s rating of “A-” (Excellent) or higher
- Excess Casualty is available on an Occurrence or Claims-made basis as needed
- Excess Workers Compensation: Specific (statutory limits) and Aggregate coverage is available
- Reinsurance is follow-form and will typically follow the underlying Memorandum of Coverage
Risk Partners supports its alternative risk products and programs with an experienced team of excess casualty and reinsurance professionals.