Risk Partners offers workers’ compensation underwriting services nationwide in partnership with 18 different insurance carriers. Our contractual arrangements with both retail agencies and insurance company partners provide differentiated workers’ compensation programs, products and services to clients.
Risk Partners engages agencies and insurance companies as a specialty underwriter, with underwriting authority extended nationwide across more than 500 classification codes. Our contracted agency partners outsource their underwriting, consulting and placement services to Risk Partners, and receive access to guaranteed cost, dividend plans, retrospective rating plans, large deductible and captive alternatives. With strong market relationships and industry expertise, Risk Partners is uniquely positioned to offer quality risk financing solutions for insureds of any size or complexity.
To find out about our preferred industries, read our blog.
Through our carrier partnerships our coverage for Auto Dismantlers Auto Salvage Yards provides comprehensive coverage for companies that derive at least 60 percent of their revenue from auto dismantling operations.
Through our carrier partnerships our coverage for Scrap Metal Recycling Operations provides comprehensive coverage for companies that collect, process, broker & sell scrap metal & glass.
- Banquet halls & caterers
- Bars & taverns
- Bowling centers
- Convenience stores
- Comedy clubs
- Golf courses
- Nightclubs (Liquor liability only – limited availability)
- Pizza & sub shops
- Private clubs & fraternal organizations
- Special events
- Wine stores & wineries
- Other commercial establishments with a liquor exposure
- Applicants must be a designated Amazon DSP and must have completed the Amazon DSP training program
- Delivery vehicles must be leased through the Amazon DSP program or meet Amazon’s strict delivery vehicle guidelines for telematics that monitor driver speed, braking, seat belt usage, and vehicle location
- Pre-employment background checks must be conducted for all drivers, including MVR check and drug screening
- A comprehensive new driver training program must be in place, including safe-driving habits, efficient route management, and safe lifting techniques
- A comprehensive accident review process, including an accident report and post-accident drug screening, must be in place
- Parcel delivery businesses that are not a designated Amazon DSP will not be considered